Tony Wang is a well-known professional and commercial photographer, in addition to being an enthusiastic and compassionate educator. He has worked with mainstream, well-established advertisers in New York for over 20 years. Tony is a sought-after photographic professional by international agencies and publishers having received numerous awards in his industry. With his extensive knowledge of analog and digital printing, post-production and retouching, he is able to envision a finished product thus making advanced corrections when/if needed. His priority and passion is to create inviting and beautiful images without losing the sense of realism.
Tony enjoys teaching photography at a local community college and eagerly encourages new students, always willing to share his professional skills, knowledge and conceptual approach.
- Director & photographer: Tony Wang Studios, New York City, established 1985 (NY/LA/Shanghai)
- S. Photography, with honors: Rochester Institute of Technology, NY
- Professor, Commercial Photography: Shanghai Tongji University
- Award Winner: “Excellence of Overseas Chinese” 1995
- Award Winner: “2006 China Advertising Photography Biennial”
- Member: APA, ASMP
- Member: Shanghai Advertising Photography Association
- Member: Pomona Valley Art Association